Home of the 1st World Air Games Parachuting Events. Jump above the ancient city of Ephesus and Aegean Sea. Open all year long. Beach landings upon request.
Minimum Weight Limit: 35 kg.
Maximum Weight Limit: 95 kg.
Maximum Height Limit: 1,95 cm.
15 min. briefing before jump
12000 Feet & 4000 m.
45 seconds free fall
*Do not forget to bring comfortable clothing and sneakers with you. Sandals, bootsor high heeled shoes are not suitable for diving.
*Prior to the tandem jump, the participants are to assure that they do not have anyphysical and mental problems by signing an “UNDERTAKING”.
*Age limit is minimum 14 for Tandem jump, the participants under 18 years old can jump only after the permission of one of his/her parents (by showing identification card)
JUMPS ARE STARTING IN JUNE 2014 THIS YEAR !!!
2014 TANDEM JUMP PRICES
TANDEM JUMP : 160 euro p.p
VIDEO CAMERA : 50 euro p.p (upon request)
Activity Time : 1 hour
Included : Tax +Insurance + All services and equipments
Payment : Deposit amount can be paid by credit card or Paypal. Remaining amount can be paid on arrival by cash or credit card.
PLEASE NOTE : A refundable deposit of 25 euro payment p.p is required.
Cancellation Policy Prepaid deposit reservations cancelled more than 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time will be refunded. Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to pick-up are not refundable.
Refund Policy Prepaid deposit reservations cancelled more than 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time will be refunded. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to pick-up time.
Transfers can be arranged from/to your Hotel with a small fee.
For the jump planning to be realized without any problems, the bookings must be made at least 2 days before. During the high season (May-June-July-August-September-October), it is recommended that the bookings should be made at least 1 week before, due to the excessive load. Although it is possible to jump without booking, the priority is granted to those who have bookings. Therefore, we are unable to guarantee jumping on that day for those who do not have bookings.
We would like to remind you that jumps can be cancelled due to bad weather conditions. Please check with us before you come to the skydiving center.
Our agency do not accept any responsibility in these cases.
MICROLIGHT ON EPHESUS
20 min tour
30 min tour
60 min. tour
Included : Tax + Insurance + All services and equipments at the Airport
- Private Transfer service from Izmir Airport
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Hotel organisation
Recommended Hotels in Selcuk : Centrally Located, Comfortable
AFF TRAINING (ACCELERATED FREE FALL)
AFF(accelerated free fall) training is the most preferred training system in theworld which is performed with two instructors from 4000 meters and whichenables the student to be able to jump on her/his own in a very short time.Ground lessons are completed in 2 days and the training goes on with jumps.Within the course, you learn not only the free fall, but also to perform a safelanding with a deployed parachute to the target area with the help of the commands you receive from the radio on your headgear.
AFFcourse initial training covers 12 hours of ground training, a tandem jump and acamera shooting. Following the jumps performed with 2 instructors, the jumps from 4000 meters are startedaccompanied with 2 instructors. At this stage, your instructors will instructyou the ideal free fall position in the air and you will have the opportunityto correct your mistakes as well.
After the jumps accompanied with 2 instructors, the jumps with one instructor willstart according to the student’s progress. Throughout all this process, yourinstructor will accompany you and will go on jumping with you until you reachthe level you can jump on your own. After the jumps accompanied with 1instructor, your instructor will decide that you will be able to jump on yourown and you will start to perform the jumps without any instructor. This processis an estimated process and is fully proportional with the student’s ability.
A student who passes to the free fall stage will be able to raise his/her levelby jumping on his/her own and performing 25 free falls until he/she receivesthe A licence. The parachutists holding FAI-A licence will be able to perform jumps all over theworld. Requirements of FAI-A licence : Total of 25 jumps, 5 times joining hands, 5 minutes of free fall, being successful in the parachute folding exam are required.
12 hours ground lesson + 1 Tandem jump + 1 video camera
AFF jump with 2 instructor
AFF jump with 1 instructor
Each jump until taking FAI-A Licence
AFF video camera
AFF Course Dates
Ourcourses are opened every Monday, students are registered to the quota. UntilJune at least 2 and a maximum of 4 students are accepted every Monday. Amaximum of 6 students per week will be available from the beginning of June.Therefore, you should determine the exact date you would like to register andnotify us.
Furthermore,it is compulsory (essential) to learn if the course will be performed or not,if the course date happens to fall on a special occassion (official orreligious holidays and so on).
Thedocuments that the trainees who will be attending the courses must prepareprior to the course date and bring along with them.
Health report of committee: Must be received from afull-fledged hospital and the statement of “eligible for flight and parachutejump” must take place on the decision section.
Insurance receipt: Click here to get detailedinformation.
Deed of consent: For those under the age of18 must be fillen in by the family.
Document that shows the educationdegree: Copyof diploma, school leaving certificate or student certificate that is to bereceived from the school management.
Copy of birth certificate: Duplex copy.
Blood type certificate: Original or copy.
6 passport photos.
“Good state paper” that is to bereceived from the directorate of public prosecutions.
Aircraft: 2 x C-208 Caravan / C-206
Training: AFF, S/L, Tandem
Hook Turns: Allowed
USPA Membership: Not Required
Documents Required, Checkbefore coming, Health Insurance, Health Report of Committee, Parachute, Insurance Info, Safety Rules
1. Parking and entering into the jumping area aswell as the cafe section with any vehicle (car, motorcycle, bicycle, etc.) isprohibited.
2. For security reasons, the entrance ofchildren and pets into the landing and folding area is dangerous andprohibited.
3. The entrance of the visitors (guests)into the landing and folding area without permission is prohibited.
4. Use of alcohol and coming to (exit from)the jumping area having taken alcohol is prohibited.
5. Those who do not have personal accidentinsurance and who have missing documents are not allowed to jump.
6. Those who will jump in this jumping areamust get a briefing from the Dropzone authorities about the aerodrome.
7. Manifesto warnings must be observed.
8. All materials belonging to theTurkish Aeronautical Association and taken debit must be used carefully and nomaterial will be rented to the careless users. After landing, parachutes willbe collected properly and will be placed in the folding region.
9. Folding canvas will be used during thefolding process.
10. After each folding process, the folding notebooks of the parachutes will besigned by the folding licence holder.
11. Unsafe attitudes will not be performed during the jumps, otherwise theinstructors have the right to cease the jump of the parachutist.
12. Automatic deployment device must be used by all means during the jumps.
13. Nobody is allowed to board before girding on,the checks are made and the automatic deployment device is activated.
14. The parachutists are not allowed to change any material without the consent(approval) of the dropzone authority.
15. The parachutists who take a break can proceed after their restraints are over.
16. The comformity of the material with which the parachutist will perform the jumpwill be confirmed by the Jump Safety Instructor.
17. The students are required to keep a jumping karteks andnotebook until receiving FAI-A and FAI-B licence and after FAI-B licence, theyare to keep a jumping notebook. The evaluation of the break restraints of theparachutists will be made after analyzing the jumping karteks and notebooks.
18. The students are not allowed to go out for jumping with the instructors untilreceiving FAI-B licence and the parachutists holding FAI-B licence and aboveare not allowed to go out for jumping with the other accompanying parachutistsbefore getting a jumping briefing.
19. It is expected to stay behind the yellow line until the aircraft stopscompletely in the landing area.
20. When boarding the aircraft, one must approach from behind the aircraft.
21. The rules of sitting inside the aircraft will be obeyed.
22. After boarding the aircraft, it is compulsory to wear helmets, during take offand landing (+/- 1500 feet)
23. Parachute deployment altitude is 3500 feet. It must be deployed by 3000 feet.
24. The landing areas are determined according to the proficiency level of the parachutistsand the performance of the parachutes and it is not allowed to land outsidethese regions except the exceptional conditions.
25. Those who perform Hook Turn studies will inform the manifesto and will use thewest of the landing area (landing area of the parachutists without licences).
26. After landing on the landing area, it will be left immediately paying attentionto the descent of the other parachutists.
27. If the landing area is the northern part of the runway, the runway will not bepassed uncontrolled and alone.
28. Smoking is prohibited in the folding are and its vicinity.
1 x Jump from 12.000 feet
1 x Rent for parachute
Gear Rentals ,Load Organizers ,Rigging Service ,Accuracy Tuffet Covered Packing Area Restaurant ,Creeping Area , Shop , Team Rooms , Bunkhouse , Video Rooms , RV Hookups , Coaches , Camping, Showers , Pool